Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Zai-bear is 11 months old

May 31st - 11 Months Old

Zaire is growing into such a wonderful dog. I know that she is destined to do amazing things one day, whether it's graduate as an assistance dog or become a breeder and make cute little puppies that will turn into future assistance dogs. 

She is now 11 months old and weighing in at 52 pounds.

Time is flying by so quickly. It's amazing how fast a 15 lb pound puppy can quickly turn into a 52 lb puppy in 9 months.

This journey has been amazing and I'm loving every minute of our time together.

I love that she comes to work with me every day... and so do my co-workers!

She loves posing for the camera!
Every morning when I release her from her crate, she walks out doing a whole body wiggle and is so excited to see me. It warms my heart, puts a smile on my face, and makes me so thankful for having her in my life and gets my day started.

Now that I've had Zaire for 9 months, I can't imagine my life without a puppy in it. I will forever be a Puppy Raiser.

Are you interested in raising a puppy for Canine Companions for Independence?

Go to www.cci.org to learn more information about CCI and how to get involved with raising a puppy, caring for a Breeder, or applying for a Service Dog.

Help is a Four-Legged WordTM
Canine Companions for Independence® provides highly-trained assistance dogs for children and adults with disabilities, free of charge. The most advanced technology capable of transforming the lives of people with disabilities has a cold nose and a warm heart!




No comments:

Post a Comment