Monday, April 2, 2012

First San Francisco Adventure


Me at Pier 39

Mom took me to San Francisco with my friends Jiva, Geroge and their humans Iris and Cyndy. We parked by the Marina and we walked by lots of big things floating in the water. I've never been so close to so much water. I was a little scared, but the view was pretty.

We had to walk up a steep set of stairs, but I made it with mom guiding me. She's so helpful!

I saw lots of interesting things and many new people of all shapes and sizes. I even saw these big wet creatures that were making a lot of noise. I think my mom called them Sea Lions. They sure were loud and weird looking. I'm a big girl now, so they didn't scare me away.

I had a great time in the city with my favorite friends. I heard mom talking and she said that I was so well behaved, that we get come back for another visit. I can't wait!
Best Friends Forever!

I'm the 3rd wheel in this pic with Jiva and George!  






No comments:

Post a Comment