Friday, February 10, 2012

Rain Rain Go Away


"it's raining Mom, I don't want to go"
Being a Labrador, you'd think she would love water. Not the case with Miss Z! 

Miss Princess Zaire does not like to be outside in the rain. Or even walk in puddles for that matter. Who can really blame her. Why take a walk in the rain when you can be snuggled with mama and toys lying on the bed watching mom's favorite tv shows.

It was late morning when it was time for our walk. I opened the crate, gave the Release command and this picture is the response I received from Miss Z.

I showed her a treat... not even a flinch. I put the treat on the ground... still nothing. She had no interest in getting her paws wet.

The Princess has requested that I buy her this pretty raspberry colored rain coat along with a pair of booties to keep her feet dry. I'm not sure that I can find matching booties. But the rain coat, I can buy.


No comments:

Post a Comment